Death is not the end.
Play as a failed alchemic experiment and explore the sprawling, ever-changing castle to find out what happened on this gloomy island…! That is, assuming you’re able to fight your way past its keepers.
Dead Cells is a roguevania action platformer from Motion Twin that will require you to master frantic 2D combat with a wide variety of weapons and skills against merciless minions and boss.
Kill. Die. Learn. Repeat.
First available on PC and consoles, the indie hit Dead Cells is now slaying foes on mobile!
• Roguevania: The progressive exploration of an interconnected world, with the replayability of a rogue-lite and the adrenaline pumping threat of permadeath
• Frantic and Dynamic 2D Action: Learn your enemies’ patterns to stay alive, or prepare to be sent back to your cell before you can say “baguette”
• Nonlinear Progression: Unlock new levels with every death, opt for the path that suits your current build, your playstyle or just your mood. Surely, the ramparts can’t be as bad the sewers, right?
• Play at your own pace: Will you explore every nook and cranny of the castle, or rush to the end?
FREE CUSTOM MODE UPDATE! [21/09/2021]
• Custom Mode update – change the run to your liking
• Backpack addition – store an additional weapon
• 1 new biome – Derelict Distillery
• 9 new enemies – Corpulent Zombies, Dancers, Demolishers and more
• 9 new weapons and items – Crowbar, Hattori’s Katana, Barrel Launcher and more
• 8 new mutations – Porcupak, Ranger’s Gear, Barbed Tips and more
• New outfits
Take a break from the frenzy of the castle and have a stroll through some luxurious scenery with The Bad Seed DLC.
• New levels to lose your head in: the not-so-peaceful Dilapidated Arboretum and the noxious Morass of the Banished
• New monsters to rip to pieces: get to know the locals, such as the Jerkshroom and the Yeeter
• New weapons to play with: trim sticking out heads with the Scythe Claw, or make them dance to the sound of the Rhythm n' Bouzouki
• New boss to fight against: Mama Tick is dying to meet you
FATAL FALLS DLC [21/09/2021]
• 3 new biomes – Get some fresh air at the Fractured Shrines, splash around at the Undying Shores and take a picture at the Mausoleum
• 8 new monsters – The Cold Blooded Guardians and their friends would love to teach you about their culture. … Wait, aren't those relatives of yours in the Undying Shores…?
• 7 new weapons – lil' Serenade is perfect for breaking the ice with the locals, although the Snake Fangs would make for a perfect souvenir…
• 1 new boss – The Scarecrow is very proud of his gardening skills and won't hesitate to show off
Carefully redesigned for mobile with a revamped interface
• Two game modes available: Original & Auto-Hit
• Custom controls & More touch control options available: Change the buttons’ position and size to your liking, swipe to dodge…
• External controller support
No ads, no F2P mechanics!
If you run into a problem, please contact us at [email protected] with as much information as possible on the issue.