Cleo is a family benefit offered to prospective and current parents for free through their employer. Cleo gives working parents personalized guidance from family planning and pregnancy to parenting children up to age 12. Activate your account with your work email or company code provided to you. Not sure if your employer offers this benefit? Reach out to us at [email protected]
Cleo provides mental health support, career coaching, parenting advice, and family health navigation. Upon enrollment, you’ll be paired 1:1 with a Cleo Family Guide, a trained and certified expert whose personalized support makes parenting moments big and small easier.
With Cleo, you get:
– One-on-one expert support. Each family is paired with a dedicated Cleo Guide—certified health, parenting, and career experts. Available through messaging, phone, and video, your Guide is there to support your unique needs with your parenting goals, career demands, and personal values in mind. Cleo Guides are here to answer all your questions, big and small—”Should I be worried?” “”What is sleep training, and how do I do it?”” “How can we play as a family?” Send a message or schedule a call when it’s convenient for you. Share photos with your Guide and invite a partner to get answers to your questions as a family.
– A network of specialists. You get unlimited access to a network of clinicians, experts, & specialists, including birth and postpartum doulas, International Board Certified Lactation Consultants, career coaches, childcare psychologists, sleep coaches, and more.
– Comprehensive content. With Cleo’s extensive content library and live webinars and expert sessions, you can easily access content relevant to your family. Get answers to your questions, find resources, or learn more about topics like childcare, development, career, sleep, family dynamics, feeding, and more.
– Personalized tips tailored to you Based on where you are in your parenting journey—whether you’re 6 weeks pregnant or chasing after a 6 year old—get personalized advice like questions to ask your physician, expected developmental milestones, or tips for how to practice self-care as a parent.
Cleo supports birthing parents, partners, adoptive parents, surrogate parents, same-sex parents, and single parents. It is a free family benefit available to parents through your employer. Upon enrollment, members can invite and extend the Cleo benefit to a partner as well.
– Bug fixes & usability improvements