What happens when a working class underdog becomes master of Piemonte?
In Hundred Days you will have complete control of a new business. By choosing your starting point carefully, you will embark on a journey of your business and become a mogul of industry by deciding which product to produce. By keeping a pulse on market demand, you may also expand your business through sales and growth.
Just like in the real world, every choice you make, from working in the yard to concrete sales, can affect the quantity and quality of the product you produce. Higher quality product improves your industry reputation, despite higher operational cost, it will benefit your growth in the short run.
Hundred Days is a tycoon game with a narrative twist, offering three different game modes to suit most palates. From beginner to expert, this simulation game will entertain you while improving your general understanding of this millenary tradition and its cultural relevance.
– Friendly game mechanisms for players on different levels.
– Analyze the soil to understand which grapes will grow better.
– Protect your grapes from diseases.
– Learn what’s the best season to prune, fertilize, and harvest.
– Understand the importance of different yeasts and bacteria strains.
– Experiment with fermentation and wine aging to enhance the characteristics of your product.
– Customize your bottles by choosing their shapes and colors.
– Apply branding and marketing strategies to increase your reputation.